Monday, March 31, 2008

Birthday ........ 27 completed

Birthday party baga jarigindi ........ bday bumps ...... oka 4 rounds vesaru ...........
its ok ........ variety ga 2 times cake cut chesanu ............
party was grt .............

The only thing not so good about the day ....... evaritho sariga matladaledu .........
intlo kani, praveen call chesadu vaditho kani, kaka call chesadu ta ....... missed it .........
parledu le ...........

Enduko I was not super excited about bday ..........

Definitely happy where I am rt now ....... and what I have ............
Career, Friends, Health and stuff .............

I guess as the years pass by .......... Its just another day ........
A day for retrospection anukunta ..........

Ala alochiste .......... cheyali anukuntuna konni panlu start chesanu e year ...........
so next bday ki I guess will b more content with myself .............

Ok rt now in a meeting ........... So bye now

1 comment:

Hemanth Pradeep said...

BMW ki owner ayyi Austarilan petrol bunk owners ni uddaristavani aasistu

bavagadu