Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ravi is Bored

Oh my, what a troubled mind I have!

Or is it normal for people to spend hours and days contemplating over one tiny and probably insignificant statement.I think when they say, 'take life as it comes,' it just means to be more accepting of the reality that comes our way.

It doesn't mean that we don't panic or show apprehension, it just asks us to be perhaps more tolerant and compromising..AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM DOIN NOW..being tolerant and compromising.But how can one be prepared to take life as it comes??

I mean how does it work? Our mind does panic,anticipate,expect etc etc.. and will not leave us in peace!! Will we ever reach a point where the mind doesnt wonder off to ponder?! And with this super thinking brain of mine, how could I NOT contemplate ?! I really have no clue where am I, what am I tryin to do,who am I with and most importantly..WHY..

No comments: